What We Do
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
IMG invests in apartment communities in need of recapitalization, repositioning, or renovation. As a sponsor, IMG:
- finds the investment property
- assembles investor capital and financing to acquire the property
- oversees all aspects of due diligence for our investor group
- oversees management and capital improvements to the property as the asset manager
- distributes cash flow to our investor group
- communicates asset performance to our investor group throughout the ownership period
- arranges for the sale of the property
Asset management is the critical layer between the owners (investors) and property management staff.
As an asset manager, IMG:
- supervises third-party property management
- conducts property budgets and reports
- negotiates contracts
- construction manages property renovations
- tracks market trends
- executes refinancing and dispositions
- reports transparently to owners
IMG acts in the owners’ best interests as it implements the property business plan. We’re focused on maximizing the value and return on investment of a property. This includes providing guidance for optimizing revenues, reducing expenses whenever possible and executing capital improvements.
We also navigate strategic decisions such as refinance and sale - always in collaboration with the co-owners.
How do we measure results?
Successful real estate investments require sophisticated tools to analyze cash flows and compare actuals to budget.
Our Key Property Insights (KPI) system acts as an asset management "cockpit" providing real-time results, actionable insights and ROI in a single dashboard.
With automated data from our third-party property managers syncing live into our control center, IMG can quickly pinpoint inefficiencies, identify actionable next steps and maximize investment dollars across our national portfolio of over 3,900 units. It's how IMG ensures each asset’s results are on track.
Performance reports are delivered to our investors on a monthly and quarterly basis.