Fully Subscribed • 324 Units, San Antonio
Apex Apartments 13999 Old Blanco Road, San Antonio, TX 78216
- Minimum Limited Partner Investment: $25,000 - Fully Subscribed
- Minimum Tenant in Common Investment: $750,000 - Positions Fully Subscribed
Investors Management Group, Inc. (“IMG”) has acquired Apex Apartments via a Tenancy In Common ownership structure through a 506(c) securities offering. Discounted asset pricing and historically low debt rates provided uniquely attractive circumstances for this acquisition. IMG focused on conservative underwriting to account for the uncertainties of a pandemic environment. Located in North San Antonio, Apex offers a compelling value-add opportunity:
- Unit mix & townhome floor plans unmatched in the competitive set
- Historically strong occupancy
- $9M in renovations completed in the past 5 years
- Located outside of the downtown core; aligned with post-CV19 population shift
- San Antonio and the state of Texas are ranked among the nation’s fastest growing economies and populations
IMG's 506(c) offerings are available to accredited investors on a first-fund basis.
Built in 1996, Apex presents an opportunity to execute a classic rehab/reposition strategy that adds value and drives long-term rent growth.
|Initial Posting Date:||June 29, 2020|
|Property Type:||MF, Garden|
|Total Investor Capital:||$18,475,000|
|Funds Due:||Sept 1, 2020|
|Target Hold Period:||5 years|
|Targeted Investor IRR:||14.02%|
|Targeted Equity Multiple:||1.81x|
|Targeted Equity Multiple:||7.98%|
|Distribution Start Date (Est):||Jan 2021|
Interested in future apartment investment offerings? Join our waitlist to receive the first opportunity to invest as tenant in common (1031 exchange) positions and membership interests become available.