COVID-19 is now a global pandemic and equity, bond and commodity markets have been significantly impacted.
How is the multifamily real estate industry reacting to this international health crisis? A panel of Yardi experts held a live webinar on Wednesday, April 1 to review the impacts of COVID-19 on apartment investments. Discussion topics included the:
- impact of measures taken to slow the spread of COVID-19 on apartment demand
- employment sectors most significantly disrupted by the pandemic
- federal and local government regulations for evictions, missed rent payments and rent control
- initial response in the investment arena
- rent growth and occupancy forecasts in major markets
View/Download the COVID-19’s Impact on Multifamily Real Estate – Yardi Matrix Webinar Presentation
View/Download the Yardi Matrix National Multifamily Report-March 2020
For more information about real estate syndication, please contact Dave Mikkelsen at (971) 888-4010 ext. 108.